Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Judgement

I've just been thinking about being a better me.  God created me to be ME. So how can I be a better me? How can I make God look better. He is the artist and I am the masterpiece.....Hmm...I guess if you put it that way, I am ALREADY the masterpiece. When God looks at me, I am His work of art, in a gallery with so many other fascinating pieces. In that gallery, you or I might not like this piece or that piece but we can all appreciate and respect those pieces anyway.

I think that's how life should be. We shouldn't judge people based on our opinions or emotions when we look at them. Maybe we should look a little deeper and see the work of art God created.

I look around at all the people. I pass them in the streets, I enter their information into the computer, I even get frustrated with them but we are all creations of the great Creator and we can respect each other for that. Even if we don't see eye to eye.

I really want to have more peace and joy and patience and gentleness, kindness, self-control....I need more of the Spirit of God in my every day life. I really can't live without it.

I need more.
Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment